2013 REFLECTIONS:
I've been keeping track of the number of days I exercise for the past decade or so. Here is my list:
Year Days Exercised
2000 152
2001 278
2003 239
2004 145 (diagnosed with RA)
2005 35
2006 25
2010 270
2011 177
2012 236
2013 325
As you can see, I did significantly better in 2013 than in all the previous years. Other positives include:
- I lost 11 pounds in 2013. It's not a lot but I'm happy with it.
- I completed the exercise program Supreme 90 (a P90X knock-off) and with the completion of it, I lost 3 inches off my belly.
- I surpassed my FM target of 12,000 minutes by about 200 minutes.
- I completed 3 sessions of BLC with my wonderful Amazon Warrior team.
2013 THINGS TO LEAVE BEHIND:
I honestly can't think of anything (other than Justin Bieber ) that I'd like to leave behind. Overall, I think it was a very good year.
2014 RESOLUTIONS:
- I've increased my FM target to 1500 FM per month.
- I'm going to do the ChaLean Extreme exercise program.
- I'm going to continue participating in the BLCes as I find them very motivating.
- I'd like to lose 15 pounds this year and finally make it to Onederland.
- I will eat healthily 90 percent of the time.
INSPIRATION:
So many things inspire me but I have to start with myself. I always tell people that because I'm a Taurus, I'm stubborn but I'm mostly stubborn with myself (persistent). I started this journey in 1998 and although it's taking me longer than I had anticipated due to life getting in the way, I have not given up and I won't give up.
Tracking the number of days I exercise on the calendar helps keep me motivated to keep going. I put smiley face stickers on every day that I exercise.
My SparkFriends inspire me especially those who have the same challenges as I do.
My family inspires me especially my dad who at 83 still hikes 8 kilometres every other day and travels several times a year and is fit and active.
The BLCes inspire me to do my best all the time so that I don't let my team down.
Trying new exercise programs inspire me to try new things and to keep active.
WOW - nice work! Be proud of all the improvements.
ReplyDelete